Thursday, July 16, 2009

UFO Sightings

Is it just me or are UFO sightings continuing to increase? As sightings increase, so does UFO video. I was reading the other day that studies have shown only a small percentatge of sightings are hoaxes. Even though the majority of UFO sightings are explainable, evidently 5% to as high as 20% cannot be explained. Are we being visited by aliens? It makes me wonder. The best the skeptics seem to be able to muster is explanations about earth lights and unique, rare cloud formations. That sounds equally far fetched to me. I'm no expert but I think a ufo and earth lights are hard to confuse, at least from the pictures I've seen. Ironically, I notice most people seem to feel comfortable that there is some sort of alien life in the universe. It's just when asked if any of that alien life has visited earth that eyebrows are rasied and the smirking begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment