Thursday, July 16, 2009

UFOs and alien life vs. the skeptics

Is it just me or are UFO sightings increasing? As sightings increase, so does the volume of UFO video. I was reading how studies show only a small percentage of UFO sightings are hoaxes. Even though the majority of sightings are explainable, 5% to 20% cannot be explained. No one can say for sure what they are. Are we being visited by aliens? Are these sightings more than natural phenomenon and in fact UFOs? It makes me wonder. I'm no meteorologist but I think a UFO and earth lights or rare cloud formations are hard to confuse, at least from the pictures I've seen. Ironically, most people seem to believe alien life exists somewhere in the universe. But ask if any of that alien life has visited earth and the skeptics go off.

Skeptics who smugly offer up their own explanations about UFO sightings and aliens annoy me. I notice many have an air of certainty that belies the fact they don’t have any concrete proof that aliens and UFOs do not exist. If your best evidence is that a UFO has not landed on the White House lawn, that aliens would surely want to make their presence known, then aren't you guilty of the same speculation you accuse UFO believers of indulging in as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment